Test server (actual) reward?

dekachinpo

So I’ve been playing the test server like quite a few others, and I’m wondering: what if an actual reward was awarded to people who take the time to test?  By that I don’t mean a reward in the test server, but in the actual server. For instance, I’ve been lucky enough after many tries to get a girl I wanted in the test server (Sailor Skytte) but I just seem to have bad luck in the regular one, and all my kobans drop me nothing interesting.

I remember the last survey about HH randomly awarded a number of players a certain amount of kobans (if I’m not mistaken). Why not do something similar by allowing random test server players to keep one of the girls they were able to obtain in the test server and bring her onto the actual server? After all, without the players, there would be no game. Give and take?

Edited by dekachinpo

i´d say the reward for being active on a test server is getting a new feature on the main server, that is as bugfree as possible...

just imagine we would have had the resets, loops and inactivety bugs over there... that would have started a riot! :D

and on the other hand i would never want to be the one, who has to draw a line which rate of activety would be enough for an actual reward...

what should be this line? lvls gained? amount of bugs reported? number of league fights fought? (regarding the actually tested feature)...

i bet there have been many enough who just fooled around with all the gifted kobans...

f.e. on the first day after making the test server public ive seen many EP-girl all over the teams...

i would say playing EP wasnt the feature to be tested and not the intention to hand out the kobans... ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Skiron said:

i´d say the reward for being active on a test server is getting a new feature on the main server, that is as bugfree as possible...

just imagine we would have had the resets, loops and inactivety bugs over there... that would have started a riot! :D

well the properly working feature wouldn't be a reward for testers only. that benefits every player. so the testers should get kobans from nontesting players 🤣.

the experience how to best make use of the new feature could be seen as some kind of "reward" for testers. but i think for the league and it's 2 week duration that's only a temporary benefit.

Edited by Habi