Better Selling

johntrine

so basically a "sell all white" button ( ' - ')

it would also be nice to sell the collectibles from bosses (gems/rags/keys whatever). Its unlucky to beat a boss and only get a gift instead of a girl but accumulating dozens of trash u cant even sell is even worse...

1 hour ago, JustNotFatal said:

However, rarity (white/green/yellow) doesn't always mean it's automatically trash or good at the moment. 

I'm lv22 and can't think of 1single white item i wouldnt sell.

All the white equipment is trash, all white boosters are not worth it, white books are sometimes okay-ish but since all the girls are max level i just keep some green ones in stock for the unlikely chance to get a new girl. Same goes for the gifts.

Even if you immediately need books/gifts u can play "10x pachinko", get all u need and even sell the green boosts u got to maybe make some profit ( ' - ')

3 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

I'm lv22 and can't think of 1single white item i wouldnt sell.

All the white equipment is trash, all white boosters are not worth it, white books are sometimes okay-ish but since all the girls are max level i just keep some green ones in stock for the unlikely chance to get a new girl. Same goes for the gifts.

Even if you immediately need books/gifts u can play "10x pachinko", get all u need and even sell the green boosts u got to maybe make some profit ( ' - ')

My statement was aimed towards the fact that some yellows are worse than greens and vice versa. At the moment the game lacks proper scaling and sets that the re-balance will bring. Not everyone has every item so you have to pick and choose, especially at the beginning.

White leveling items are nice since they are inexpensive and you can quickly get your girls into gear. Same goes for affection items. They were crucial when I first started.

Edited by JustNotFatal

15 minutes ago, JustNotFatal said:

I'm lvl 40, your point?

My statement was aimed towards the fact that some yellows are worse than greens and vice versa. At the moment the game lacks proper scaling and sets that the re-balance will bring. Not everyone has every item so you have to pick and choose, especially at the beginning.

White leveling items are nice since they are inexpensive and you can quickly get your girls into gear. Same goes for affection items. They were crucial when I first started.

My point is pretty obvious: White items are trash as soon as u reach like lv20 and it would be nice to sell them as packs of 10/50/100 whatever. 

Your interjection 

5 hours ago, JustNotFatal said:

However, rarity (white/green/yellow) doesn't always mean it's automatically trash or good at the moment. 

is in my opinion redundant since u said "They were crucial when I first started." (true) but someone who "just startet" wouldnt sell any item and even then would most likely prefer green/yellow ones to use.

Its comprehensible that such a comfort button has no prioity, but in no other game u would keep looting lv1 mobs when u are max lvl and could do boss raids because their equip was useful long time ago. ( ' - ')

2 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

My point is pretty obvious: White items are trash as soon as u reach like lv20 and it would be nice to sell them as packs of 10/50/100 whatever. 

Your interjection 

is in my opinion redundant since u said "They were crucial when I first started." (true) but someone who "just startet" wouldnt sell any item and even then would most likely prefer green/yellow ones to use.

Its comprehensible that such a comfort button has no prioity, but in no other game u would keep looting lv1 mobs when u are max lvl and could do boss raids because their equip was useful long time ago. ( ' - ')

As I have said, gear is something that needs to and is actively being reworked.

The devs attitude is very much to the line of "biggest impact" first. 

I didn't disagree with the original point that this nice to have. That's the keyword, nice. The dev team is not incredibly large as there are only 3-5 people who actively work on it.