Starting off with "know how" is a serious disadvantage

Master Blaster

I'm now level 17 13.7k ego, and notice a severe shortage of "know how" class of women.  Hardcore get alot of great choices early on,  Charm to a lesser extent,  Know how,  1 till princess agate then notta till ninja village.   Started a few days ago, so I haven't made it far but already regretting  know how when I keep getting hardcore haremettes.   

Is there something I am missing or is know how just the weakest link?

12 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

I'm now level 17 13.7k ego, and notice a severe shortage of "know how" class of women.  Hardcore get alot of great choices early on,  Charm to a lesser extent,  Know how,  1 till princess agate then notta till ninja village.   Started a few days ago, so I haven't made it far but already regretting  know how when I keep getting hardcore haremettes.   

Is there something I am missing or is know how just the weakest link?

ok seems u just started the game. the common girls from the story not really impressiv anyways. best girls r from events and/or pachinko. especially the 5 star r pretty strong. charm is indeed the weakest class but that has nothing to do with the team. charm still have the strongest girls in the game. but because of the really weak ability they have a disadvantage. hc is strongest but only a bit above kh. and there is still the range of dmg so with equal stat kh can still win over hc.

You newer know-how players have it easy. When I was your level, know-how didn't have any 5 star girls at all, but hardcore and charm had 5 star Bunny and 5 star Juliette. And we had to march uphill in the snow to get to the arena.

So, for now, just endure. Red Battler is equivalent in power to Bunny or Juliette, just keep her stars high and your stats maxed. It will be tough against hardcores who are running Justine now that she's 5 stars, but most players don't keep their stats maxed so you should be able to pull in wins against them anyway.

The somewhat good news is that we're the only class without a 5-star rare yet, so we're due for one. Unfortunately neither October nor November revivals have a KH rare girl, so I would wager that Commander Cattleman, who will be available from Edwarda in December's revival, would be upped to 5 stars then.

2 minutes ago, Urist said:

You newer know-how players have it easy. When I was your level, know-how didn't have any 5 star girls at all, but hardcore and charm had 5 star Bunny and 5 star Juliette. And we had to march uphill in the snow to get to the arena.

So, for now, just endure. Red Battler is equivalent in power to Bunny or Juliette, just keep her stars high and your stats maxed. It will be tough against hardcores who are running Justine now that she's 5 stars, but most players don't keep their stats maxed so you should be able to pull in wins against them anyway.

The somewhat good news is that we're the only class without a 5-star rare yet, so we're due for one. Unfortunately neither October nor November revivals have a KH rare girl, so I would wager that Commander Cattleman, who will be available from Edwarda in December's revival, would be upped to 5 stars then.

or maybe even winter agate... (also december)

written it somewhere elso some time ago... (damn i sound old...),
but i´d guess Cattleman as well, since she has the same base stat as Noemy and Justine...
still a bit sad they missed to choose Travel Kalissa, would have loved more poses on her,
but i guess that would have been too much besides Travel Gwenaelle...