enter key not working

My enter key stopped working today in the harem.  It works everywhere else like after a battle, but the harem is the most important place for it and now I have to use the mouse to collect.  Been doing this forever, in harem 1st use mouse and click collect, then go tab enter tab enter etc, and the tab still works but the enter-collect interface has stopped working now.  I use google chrome and have rebooted my computer but it did nothing.  With 94 girls using the mouse is really sad, please help...

• Like 1

It's happen because DeV add anti auto script to collect money / brawl etc....

Citation

function() {
    if (is_cheat_click(arguments[0])) return false;
    if (Collect.cost) hc_confirm(Collect.cost, function() {    Collect.run_all()
        });
    else Collect.run_all()
}

If you know a little bit of web language you can see in this code why if you don't click you are blocked, but i think it can be bypass.
They attempt to block auto script because it don't use a mouse click, that's why you can't use enter to collect anymore.

Ps: sorry for my bad english but it isn't my mother language

Edited by Eolytrick
  • Thanks 1

well this thread went no where, usually when you upgrade a game you make it better but this is like you took away my car gave me a bicycle and said "well you're still rolling"  smh

If anyone knows a browser that the enter key still works please let me know, using google chrome atm, thanks

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2018 at 1:07 AM, Chthugha said:

Click on the first and use tab + click 😝

On my computer hitting tab brings the next clickable girl to the center of the screen and then will not work again until I have clicked all possible collections shown on the screen. So with a trackpad this is frustrating because tab will only work if I click on the blue bar. If I miss the bar and click on the red area, The money is collected but tab will stop working so I have to scroll to see another and click on the blue bar. With a mouse I am more precise and I can collect in under a minute. But I don't usually have a mouse with the laptop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 10:20 AM, PlusIon said:

On my computer hitting tab brings the next clickable girl to the center of the screen and then will not work again until I have clicked all possible collections shown on the screen. So with a trackpad this is frustrating because tab will only work if I click on the blue bar. If I miss the bar and click on the red area, The money is collected but tab will stop working so I have to scroll to see another and click on the blue bar. With a mouse I am more precise and I can collect in under a minute. But I don't usually have a mouse with the laptop.

If you click Tab once for each girl highlighted it will move down the list, Shift-Tab will move you up the list.