Event girls chance

Pow85

Hi,

I´ve been fighting Donatien for 9 days during the event. Using every point to attack and even spending more than 2000 kobans to get more energy. But I didn´t get the event girl from him. I think the chance to get event girls has drowned since Legendary girls event, where I spent all my points during the time the event lasted,  fighting the dark lord and didn´t get Levitya.

Thanks

26 minutes ago, Pow85 said:

I think the chance to get event girls has drowned

This is all speculation based on your personal bad luck and bad luck isn't a bug. So why this thread? To vent a little or to feed speculation? The only thing you achive with your proofless speculation is creating a bad and suspicious mood, so please stop that.

Thanks.

Sorry if I offended you or anyone, that was not my intention at all. I just thought I could share my opinions in this forum, it´s the first time for me and maybe i chose the wrong place.

Of course I don´t have proof, but it´s a fact to me that recently my chance of getting girls in the events have dropped a lot. I´ve been playing the game since January and that´s my view. Sure it could be just bad luck, I haven´t asked anything in return, only suggested something that could be checked as there has been many changes in the game recently.

Thanks.