New update in the menu girls

Gektor-00

6 hours ago, downloadsbacon said:

I want the housemaid. I've been fighting that guy so much I have over 30 keys. I'm getting sick of not getting anything in this game.

Same ... I've been playing and battling Ninja Spy for 4 days straight and lock in once in every hour to battle that guy and collect money and still no girl ... RNG god hates me q.q

8 hours ago, downloadsbacon said:

Я хочу домработницу. Я борюсь с этим парнем, так у меня за 30 ключей. Мне надоело не получать ничего в этой игре.

My friend,you will receive a home worker,you just have a lot to beat ninja,I just 2 days ago won it

• 4 months later...
On 9-8-2017 at 3:34 AM, Gektor-00 said:

Guys,now the menu girls,near the of improvement,there were asterisks with the help of which you can see 1 page of pictures,with which we impreved the girls.Thanks to the developers.

How did you get agate before red battler? Isn't she part of the begin city story?

3 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

How did you get agate before red battler? Isn't she part of the begin city story?

before the rebalance (end of august) the girls were sorted on their in-game number.
that order stayed after the rebalance and now the new ones are just added at the end of the list.
Agate has a lower number than Red Battler (and Fairy as well).