Dont understamd the damage system

Dab777

So i just recently started playing hentai heroes, (im like level 22) and i realize i sometimes lose fights to people of the same level as me even if most of my stats are better just because they do more damage. So far i haven't figured out a way to directly increase the amount of damage i do. Is there a way to do so?

Instead of searching for an answer you could just give him one.

There are three classes in the game: hardcore, charm and know-how, the best way to increase your damage output in to equip yourself with single stat items that give your specific class's stat (if you are hardcore then hardcore items, if you are charm then charm items, etc) also depending of your class you should put either bunny, julliete or red battler in the alpha position, to change your team go to arena and at the left side of the screen there's a change team button.

• Like 1

Then what would have been the point of the FAQ being created? It's best for new players, not experienced ones

Why give me grief when I point him to a resource that was created to clearly benefit a level 22 player? Why did that get you upset at me?

That's a rhetorical question, btw. Your answer is irrelevant to me

Edited by Blain
  • Like 2