Server Performance Issues are not good

czaz

The connection issues with the game and the general slowness of commands going through - often not going through at all - are making the game nearly unplayable. I try to click on the girls to collect their money and have to wait to see which ones actually took. In fights whether PvP or not I click on Perform and a carrot sits there dangling for a minute before I can hit skip. 

This has been going on for weeks and it seems to be getting worse. Please tell me something is being done to address this issue.

Edited by czaz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this thread back up because I'm getting these same issues now.  Server issues are nothing new, but before  I could tolorate it, it'd be like one time out on a fight and then the rest went smoothly.  Now I'm having to refresh on almost every fight.  It's taking 10-15 minutes to run my 20 fights.  The drop rates are already frustrating, but now throw on not even being able to get my fights in.  And every time out could have been a potential win to get a girl. 

Doesn't matter what I'm doing, accessing harem page and collecting money, trying to buy gifts, even just getting the adventure and boss fight screens to load takes longer than it should.

I'll say it again, have the devs looked into updating their servers?  If the number of active players is in fact growing, then the servers are probably under constant stress and updates NEED to be made, or no one is going to be playing.

• Like 1