Christmas is back missions

I know this is a bit of a selfish request but would it be possible for the event to be 10/12 missions 11/12 is really harsh especially for it being a christmas eventÂ đŸ˜„Â Personally i have never seen an event with only 1 mission to miss for the drop when the total daycount is that high.

Have a heart and follow the christmasspirit granting this poor little Hentai his greatest desire đŸ€•

really? you know you can just login once a day and still get 11/12 done within the time by starting just that event mission.
you don't have to accept the reward on the same day, as long as you have accepted 11 of them before the end of the event.

and they already gave us something, because at the start of the event it was at 12/12.

• Like 1

Yeah i think our lifestyles are too different

itŽs not about the 15 seconds in itself its about how preoccupied  one is i study 2 subjects at the same time there are days iŽm just too absentminded or exhausted to think about a game^^ and i think there are a decent amount of other people with jobs that are exhausting them to this amount

Well sucks a bit but i guess i will survive it (barely :P) 😕

Edited by Hentai-san

I work as a carpanter and have to go some places that even my phone does not connect or just spotty connecting. I still have the time to go and do all missions and for the ling few hour ones i just set it before i go to bed. Btw i go like from 630 to 630 away from home due to travel time and work time.

But in that case you can hardly complain that you cannot get a girl that requires you to log in once per day to get.
I mean, if you really cannot play the game the WHOLE day, don't expect that you can get girls.
You won't get girls from fighting villains that day as well, because you cannot login the whole day.
You cannot collect money the whole day.
This won't stop at one day, because the reasons you gave do not count for just one day, it will count for multiple days.
So where does it end? You get the girl if you login once during the event? (Extrapolating to absurdity here to make a point.)
If that's your life, then you have to accept that this event is not going to work out for you.

Well i don®t know if you are missing my point or really just exaggerated a lot but i®m not for the game giving away more then it did before it®s just that they first changed the 6 day events to 4 days which is still ok with me but already a step into that direction and then they change 12/14 to 11/12 and tbh i hope this trend at least stops where it is now. Also i and probably some other players would  appreciate it if changes like that would be announced beforehand if i had known that they would change it i wouldn®t have missed the first 2 days i would just have borrowed someones phone to log in since i can obviously spare the time but only if i know about it when there is no girl to be gained by it i®m just too distracted to think about it 😅

i just feel like we have to show if we donÂŽt like some of the changes otherwise they wouldnÂŽt be able to tell if they are received positively or not.

Also this is meant as critisism and not at all against the developer or you as a mod i actually like the way you handle most things :D

Edited by Hentai-san

They have decreased the number of days of this event from 14 to 12, so they can increase the number of days for a couple of other events this month from 4 to 5, as you can see in the calendar, and from this point of view I think it's a good thing. But I strongly agree with you about letting us know more in advance about the upcoming events. Lately they are letting us know info about them very late, sometimes only in the first day of the event.

Edited by Mythos
  • Like 1

Even though I forgot to mention it i strongly agree with you Mythos itŽs a good thing that they reduced it to 12 to make other events a bit longer however going for 11/12 and before that even 12/12 is a decision i canŽt really understand since if i remember right there were shorter events with a 2 day error margin. Oh and thx for commenting on the topic :D you aswell jaysen even if we have a different stance of the subject^^