Market Bug - Back With a Vengeance

pizzaguy

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2019 at 9:37 PM, pizzaguy said:

BTW, @esthree, what versions on iOS are on your phone and iPad?

My iPhone is 12.1.4 and the iPad is 12.1.0.

Both are currently at 12.2. I haven’t played on the iPad since my previous post but on my iPhone this hasn’t really gone away, even with new events. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 10:23 PM, Esthree said:

Both are currently at 12.2. I haven’t played on the iPad since my previous post but on my iPhone this hasn’t really gone away, even with new events. 

I accidentally updated my iPad from v12.0 and now it is affected by the bug. It’s definitely something that started with iOS 12.1

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, pizzaguy said:

I accidentally updated my iPad from v12.0 and now it is affected by the bug. It’s definitely something that started with iOS 12.1

I've had to stoop to using Microsoft's Edge browser 🤣 It seems to be the only browser that handles the book store crash gracefully and just keeps trying to reload the page. Eventually the page loads up stable and I can do my shopping. 

Edge is also surprisingly fast in rendering the different game views, certainly comparable to Safari, if not even slightly faster but definitely faster than Chrome, Firefox or Opera. Only drawback is the lack of full screen view that Safari has.