Rewards visually opaque bug

Nalzak

Dear Kinkoid

For at least 3 weeks I have had persistent bugs with certain visuals when claiming rewards.

The bug affects the following visuals:

- League rewards claimed: the background of the banner is layered on top of the rewards, so that only a thin colored stripe is visible underneath. The same kind of problem is found when claiming the rewards of the tower of fame.

- league rewards, tower of fame rewards, troll fight rewards, arena fight daily milestone rewards and activities rewards claimed: When it is an item other than money or points (exp, league points etc. are fine) the background color is layered on top of the image. It affects affection items, exp items, boost items, equipment items and quest items (such as the good grades from Roko Sensei).

Unfortunately I haven't thought of taking a screenshot of it, but it is definitely duplicateable, so a simple test should reproduce the bug.

I hope that you can fix this bug, as it seems to only have to do with layering images correctly. :) It is nonetheless a bug that makes me a little sad every time, so now I decided to finally tell you about it, as I couldn't find any other reports of it.

Sincerely

Nalzak