Boss fight

Dragon1516

If you had looked around the forum, you would have already received the answer to your question. Personally I'm tired of explaining the same thing yet again to a person who doesn't want to search a little in the forum, and I'm not the only one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mythos said:

If you had looked around the forum, you would have already received the answer to your question. Personally I'm tired of explaining the same thing yet again to a person who doesn't want to search a little in the forum, and I'm not the only one.

Actuality I did look this up before posting it but I couldn’t find anything, and there’s no need to be rude about it. 

Ill answer this time ^^. There is nothing going on, it's all down to random. You can get 2,3 even 4 and 5 girls back to back  even on the same day then turn around and drop 2000+ battles  between 2 girls, it's all random, there is nothing tricky about it.

I knocked out FinalMecia's 3 girls and Donatien's 3 girls all within 1 week, that's right 6 girls in 5 days playing normal no refills, Then got hit with 2 months+ of fighting Roko to get his third girl.

But yes, this question has been asked dozen's if not hundred's of times.

Edited by Kamira