Pachinko bug

dereslol

On 3/12/2019 at 7:33 AM, jelom said:

Please, Jan, accept the explanation of the other players who are trying to tell you how it works.

Taking OR as a logical operator, it can be true if both sides are true or if only one is.

Also we know by the devs that the high chance referred is 22.5% (and is really high compared with other drop chances in the game)

So the description in Event pachinko can be also interpreted as:

Both event girls and event avatars have a 22.5% chance , and you can get only one of every class. The rest will be legendary items or gear.

Both event girls and event avatars have a 22.5% chance , and you can get only one of every class. The rest will be legendary items or gear.

If somebody more get it i accept the explanation,for now i no get the girl and the vatar in the same play

for the next time an no discuus maybe the solution:Iget both in the same play Jan

Then Jan think it is possible and Jan will say :I no have this luck

thats for explanation Jelom

my fault guys,maybe others guys say you can get girls and avatars in the same hit ,maybe you can get it

sorry _SHAL_ (peace)

• Thanks 1

I did not receive my reward in epic Pachinko either! I spent 540 Kobans, won the the flower bouquet with the swirl purple background. (Was happy!) but when I went to my inventory at market, it wasn't there! But my 540 Kabans were gone!!!

Update:

After logging out and back in again, the item appeared in my inventory.

Don't know why there was a delay in the process. But problem seemed to resolve itself.

Edited by BlueBoy
Problem resolved