Possible idea for store/shop/feature to BUY girls

Stang91

So lets pretend that you've been playing the game for a while, and you know a bit about the game at this point. And you know (from things like the HH wiki http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem) that there was a girl that was featured/released previously in the game that you weren't around for ,but wanted. (like for me, bunny's mom or virginia,lol). And you don't really have any hope of ever getting them because they aren't offered and/or your luck with getting girls from epic pachinko sux.

What if there was a feature where you could access a store to buy girls for your harem? They wouldn't have to offer ALL the girls if they didn't want to, maybe just previous event/special girls that you CAN'T get battling bosses, and such.

The developers could set it up to where you could use kobans, use in game money (though it would probably have to be high price if it was) or even just buy them direct using money. Basically a micro-transaction that a lot of games these days have.They could even set it up as getting access to this store as a kind of reward or something, life for doing a certain number of daily missions (like during events), playing the game for certain amount of time, battling a boss a certain number of times, or something like that.While pricing for real money might be a little tricky (especially with exchange rates).  It would be a great way to help fund the game so they could do more like expand the story mode or add other features.

Anyway, it's just something I thought of just now, probably been suggested before, but I thought I'd at least put it out there for the devs

Edited by Stang91
  • Like 3

I wanted to make a comment, saying that after 50comments and all this time you are still not able to find the "ideas main" thread. But then i noticed you said you were just pretending to have a minimal knowledge about the game and its surroundings.  

The suggestion forum is very complex, there is this one thread for all the suggestions and......nothing else....yep thats it. All suggestions go into one single thread. That completely new system may be overwhelming to you but i am sure you will figure it out eventually.

Here is the thread you were looking for 

eyeroll.gif.f171313ebe90e4ce80e1c1a6ceefc646.gif