Opening harem always scrolls to Alice Carott

bigbadabum2

I don't know if this is a bug or a default behavior or I need to set up something somewhere, but every time I open a harem page, it scrolls all the way almost to the bottom to Alice Carott (I am using 4x5 icons to display girls). I have the sort option set to "by grade" and Alice is about 110th girl out of 130, so it takes quite time to scroll. Can this be changed such that the selected girl is the one with lowest grade so the harem page does not need to scroll constantly? Thanks.

They fixed the problem for one group, breaking it for another group.
People complained about it always scrolling to the last selected girl and wanted it to stay on the first.
Bunny is always your first girl, even if it's sorted in another way, so they technically solved the issue of the scrolling, just not in the way we want it to be.
Personally for me it's fixed, because I always access new girls through the shop anyways, so it's just sorted by default.

Edited by Chthugha

I find it as a lazy programming from developers' side. They made it possible to remember sorting selection, but attraction selection gets reset on each visit. If it's so difficult to focus on the right girl with different sorting options, how about no focus on a girl on entering Harem?