Updated! Join me in my new journey! Win a ticket!

great another mouse clicker game to kill my mouse as if there are not enough clicker hentai games out there. I've already had to replace my mouse once due to playing other clicker games. There is no need for another clicker game. Hey you know what you could do? Add a yuri story line to hentai heroes. You already have a yaoi story line why not a yuri one as well? And please don't tell me that no one would want such a story line; you would probably be pleasantly surprised at the number of people who want such a story line I know I do. And if you are dead set on this clicker game then please make it so where that the majority of the clicking can be done by the computer in the players stead so as to prevent the players mouse for dying a premature death due to an insane amount of clicking.

6 ore fa, JessieChan ha scritto:

Forum_Post_Closed_Beta_Contest.png

Hun! Hun!

I found this place... it's surprising!!! Filled with girls, so cute, but provocative, so gentle, yet so wild, all a different breed!
C..licking on them makes them orgasm..!! I want to introduce you to each one of them. I can already tell you, they're intriguing.
The first on you will meet is my new... friend Mizuku! She's a true social media star!
She's ready to have a deal with you: do her good, and she'll promote your cabinet all over the Haremverse!!!
Beware, she doesn't give opportunities like this easily...
Ghhh *slurp* While I am warming up their special parts *slurp* for your hard, skilled tool:

Rules to enter the new Clicker Haremverse and test it:
😘React on and comment on this post 😘
👉Have an account on Discord. (communication will happen there)
 Comment under this post with your Discord ID.

🌟In 24 hours, Kinkoid will randomly pick 5 of you to join the closed beta of Hentai Clicker!!!🌟

What will happen after:

• You will be invited to the special Discord server.
  • You will be provided with an account.
  • You will enter the magic and test it to the limit.
  • You will provide feedback and create Haremverse history

Please, keep in mind that you only have 24 hours, so...
*kisskiss* come on, hurry….

ID 1451205 Cancer77

hace 7 horas, JessieChan dijo:

Forum_Post_Closed_Beta_Contest.png

Hun! Hun!

I found this place... it's surprising!!! Filled with girls, so cute, but provocative, so gentle, yet so wild, all a different breed!
C..licking on them makes them orgasm..!! I want to introduce you to each one of them. I can already tell you, they're intriguing.
The first on you will meet is my new... friend Mizuku! She's a true social media star!
She's ready to have a deal with you: do her good, and she'll promote your cabinet all over the Haremverse!!!
Beware, she doesn't give opportunities like this easily...
Ghhh *slurp* While I am warming up their special parts *slurp* for your hard, skilled tool:

Rules to enter the new Clicker Haremverse and test it:
😘React on and comment on this post 😘
👉Have an account on Discord. (communication will happen there)
 Comment under this post with your Discord ID.

🌟In 24 hours, Kinkoid will randomly pick 5 of you to join the closed beta of Hentai Clicker!!!🌟

What will happen after:

• You will be invited to the special Discord server.
  • You will be provided with an account.
  • You will enter the magic and test it to the limit.
  • You will provide feedback and create Haremverse history

hakim08#7533

7 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Long hair, Glasses, Turtleneck, and Jeans all wrapped up in a tight white coat. Bunny please introduce me to your Friend!

XOXO - PlusIon

• Guest locked this topic