What's happening with the event pachinko!?

sanjkame

I am not sure how I feel about Event Pachinko,  I used it for the first time a couple events ago were i landed Tachibana and Cora on my 2nd and 4th rolls and was very happy, really wanted both however this event I decided to give Easter Fairy a try as she was my last needed girl and after 5 rolls and nothing but an avatar to show for it, I was disappointed, I guess when the superhero event comes and I either get Supergirl on my 1st roll or 10th roll will decide how I really feel about it. (assuming they don't change it up and make her a boss drop which I am hoping for).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kamira said:

I am not sure how I feel about Event Pachinko,  I used it for the first time a couple events ago were i landed Tachibana and Cora on my 2nd and 4th rolls and was very happy, really wanted both however this event I decided to give Easter Fairy a try as she was my last needed girl and after 5 rolls and nothing but an avatar to show for it, I was disappointed, I guess when the superhero event comes and I either get Supergirl on my 1st roll or 10th roll will decide how I really feel about it. (assuming they don't change it up and make her a boss drop which I am hoping for).

I know the feeling. When I first tried event pachinko, I got nothing with four tries. But when I did try again with spring revival or something, I got Cora with my first try, which was happy surprise. 

Alas, I think event pachinko really is only good for getting legendary gears. Even if you got the the same or nothing of your stats, at least you can sell them with nice profit on higher levels. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Alas, I think event pachinko really is only good for getting legendary gears. Even if you got the the same or nothing of your stats, at least you can sell them with nice profit on higher levels. 

Yeah, while I did not get a girl, I got a legendary gear replacement and made a easy 10m cash

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Perhaps they shouldn’t, but perhaps you should have done some research before dumping kobans into it 😴

5400 guarantees a girl from epic, and 1800 for an event spin, which is 1/3 of that. You wouldn’t think we are are having a chance of >30% would you?

Don’t use strong words like deceive or NEVER, Kinkoid seems to be quite generous with giving out their premium currency already. I’m just a new player one month into the game and I already know enough to not waste my koban then complain later

I'm not criticizing Kindoid. I'm not criticizing the game in general. I'm just criticizing one aspect of it. I don't agree that the sentence "high chance" can be used if there are people playing 14 times without got the girl. If I "dump" 10800 kobans into something It is because the description of that thing convinced me. If all of you are saying the probability is 22,5%, why don't write this in the description? If this number had appeared on the description. Probably my message would be on this forum

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I rolled for the food event 3 times, got Britanny and some stuff. Nice, since I spent 5400 kobans, which is the price for Epic Pachinko.
Then rolled for the Easter event 3 times, got Malina plus 1 avatar and some stuff. With 5400 kobans, not bad, not bad.
I'd be happier getting Chocolate Maker Abrael and the Clarysse, but the result was good, indeed.

And look, statistics are not meant to be precise with so feel attempts (like your 6, or the other guy 14), the universal rule of probabilities states that you need at least 120 tries for the total sample to represent the actual chance. You may keep on trying and the odds will show you the truth 😃
That said, go for Epic Pachinko who gives you 1 for sure, and with plus 600 kobans, the new Draft gives you the option to choose between 2 girls, and I suspect that the event girls have a higher chance of being drafted in a event-like occasion. 

• Like 1