How many times is it unlocked Sara Jay?????

Broshogun

I would recommend that you write in English, as this is a forum in English, otherwise the other users will ignore it.

(Te recomiendo que escribas en inglés, ya que este es un foro en inglés, de lo contrario seras ignorado por los demas usuarios)

Edited by Youta Tada

1 hour ago, Broshogun said:

Does anyone know how many times you need to play the legendary day, to completely rescue Sara Jay, and be part of my haren ??????

I think the average is 25 refills or 500 battles but of course the amount of battles depends very much on luck.

Edited by Hotless

1 hour ago, Broshogun said:

Alguien sabe cuantas veces se necesita jugar el dia legendario, para rescatar por completo a Sara Jay, y sea parte de mi haren??????

I got Sara Jay around 490 fights. but if you are very lucky, you could get a fragment of 100. Good luck for you.

En 20/4/2019 a las 0:37, Youta Tada dijo:

I would recommend that you write in English, as this is a forum in English, otherwise the other users will ignore it.

(Te recomiendo que escribas en inglés, ya que este es un foro en inglés, de lo contrario seras ignorado por los demas usuarios)

Ok, thanks.

En 20/4/2019 a las 0:37, Youta Tada dijo:

I realized, thank you very much for the information

5 days of daily battles (about 230 battles) with 35 attraction final. That is hell of a rate. With this rate I would have to spend probably another 400 battles or 4k Kobans.

Sorry, forget it. Then I fill up attractions next time.