How to get EGO?

Slaske

I'm lvl 62 and have full super sexy gear and i have 36.000 ego.

Even though i dont see how i'm supposed to gain more ego there are lvl 59 characters with 57.000.

How do i get this much ego, it basically hasn't gone up since i reached lvl 50...

Make sure that your alpha girl is the same class as you (the classes are: hardcore, know-how, charm) then make sure that it's fully leveled up (hers max level is the same as your current level), also try to get her to 5 stars asap (i assume that you use a 5-star starter girl), if you do all those things then your ego will skyrocket, if you already have done all those things then something more that will increase your ego are the market stats, there's a cap in the market stats depending on your current level so if you try to max out your main stat (your main stat is the same as your class) then you will get a bit more ego from there as well.

Edited by Hotless

23 minutes ago, Slaske said:

Even though i dont see how i'm supposed to gain more ego there are lvl 59 characters with 57.000.

How do i get this much ego, it basically hasn't gone up since i reached lvl 50...

there are two ways 1. get better equipment and maximize your stats.

2. get Donald Trump to adopt you:)

17 hours ago, Slaske said:

At your level and said eq. you would have ca. 45k EGO if  you max your stats and your Alpha, so I'd say the reason they have more than that is that they use boosters. Still, your current 36k EGO means you are 20-30% behind your real limits.