comparing stats

Harmony gives you an increased chance to use your girls special ability based on your harmony proportional to your opponents. This means it has diminishing returns.

Endurance is a major contributor to your ego aka HP. Endurance is more important because you can win low harmony, but if you have a low Ego value, you won't.

21 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Harmony gives you an increased chance to use your girls special ability based on your harmony proportional to your opponents. This means it has diminishing returns.

Endurance is a major contributor to your ego aka HP. Endurance is more important because you can win low harmony, but if you have a low Ego value, you won't.

Well, that should have answered ZER1CHARISMA's question. Personally, I still don't care, since I never had to decide, to enhance one at the cost of the other (-> your initial answer).

• 2 weeks later...

tnx guy i really appreciate the answers 

On 5/25/2019 at 11:20 PM, Harem Krishna said:

Well, that should have answered ZER1CHARISMA's question. Personally, I still don't care, since I never had to decide, to enhance one at the cost of the other (-> your initial answer).

On 5/25/2019 at 10:56 PM, GeorgeMTO said: