Server issues after this update

After this activity update, I can't connect to the game. It always shows no response. In the past, every update activity can enter the game with VPN, and then it is no longer needed. But this time, I have to connect VPN all the time before I can enter the game. If I disconnect the VPN game, I can't connect

If I don't use VPN, I can't even get into the main interface. But if I use VPN, my computer can't run other things that need network smoothly. I think maybe the server of the game has changed, maybe the lock area, and the network of some special areas can't get in. I remember that in 2017, I entered the game without using vpn. At that time, the game really attracted me. But I haven't played VPN for a long time since I needed it. In the last 10 months or so, I spent more than 10 hours in the game every day. If the server was changed to this way, I might not have the chance to play because purchasing VPN is a lot of money.

Il y a 7 heures, KcalbOUO a dit :

If I don't use VPN, I can't even get into the main interface. But if I use VPN, my computer can't run other things that need network smoothly. I think maybe the server of the game has changed, maybe the lock area, and the network of some special areas can't get in. I remember that in 2017, I entered the game without using vpn. At that time, the game really attracted me. But I haven't played VPN for a long time since I needed it. In the last 10 months or so, I spent more than 10 hours in the game

I use the PAC proxy mode on the computer VPN and find that it is not accessible, but if I use the global proxy mode, it can be accessed. If I use the PAC proxy mode, it will show the connection reset. Is there any change made by the server to make the network of the PAC proxy inaccessible? But I can get into the game using the PAC agent on the iphone.