Best. Luck. I ever had!

Sensei_K

So, a couple of months ago I've had "the worst luck ever" or, at least, I thought so. 180+ battles with a boss without a single attraction point received. But this week, I've had the exact opposite. Two days in a row I've received a 100 attraction points at once! I didn't make a screenshot for the first time (a girl went from a 0 to a 100 attraction), but I did for today's one.

This is not a complaint or anything near that sort. I just wanted to share a bit of joy that was bestowed upon me.

lk.PNG

Edited by Sensei_K
  • Like 10

On 6/6/2019 at 8:25 AM, Sensei_K said:

So, a couple of months ago I've had "the worst luck ever" or, at least, I thought so. 180+ battles with a boss without a single attraction point received. But this week, I've had the exact opposite. Two days in a row I've received a 100 attraction points at once! I didn't make a screenshot for the first time (a girl went from a 0 to a 100 attraction), but I did for today's one.

This is not a complaint or anything near that sort. I just wanted to share a bit of joy that was bestowed upon me.

Why someone would complain about 100 shard in one shot hehe? Congrats, you got a "Jackspot" it's very rare, some people think it doesn't even exist. But I already got 2 of them, one for a regular boss girl(Willow) so it was not sooooo awesome, and the other one some weeks ago during Epic days when I got adrianne, which surely was GREAT!!!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Why someone would complain about 100 shard in one shot hehe? Congrats, you got a "Jackspot" it's very rare, some people think it doesn't even exist. But I already got 2 of them, one for a regular boss girl(Willow) so it was not sooooo awesome, and the other one some weeks ago during Epic days when I got adrianne, which surely was GREAT!!!!!

That's really neat. Congrats!

Fantastic!!  Well done!  I had the same, but with Event Pachinko in Magical Girls.  First I got Anita then straight after Cori with a second spin for 1,800 kobans, and, in another account, I got Alana.  That was a great event for me, but it's the exact opposite in this account.  I managed to get Ridley in grind after grind, but trying to get Camelea is turning out to be exactly the same miserable success, except in EvP in other accounts where I have the clown Justine and Delicia in different accounts.  However, I've had 4 x100 jackpots in different accounts, similar to Magical Girls.  It seems to be a quirk of randomness where sometimes we do well, otherwise it's a frustrating waiting game.  I have six accounts to verify this variation within an event.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Fantastic!!  Well done!  I had the same, but with Event Pachinko in Magical Girls.  First I got Anita then straight after Cori with a second spin for 1,800 kobans, and, in another account, I got Alana.  That was a great event for me, but it's the exact opposite in this account.  I managed to get Ridley in grind after grind, but trying to get Camelea is turning out to be exactly the same miserable success, except in EvP in other accounts where I have the clown Justine and Delicia in different accounts.  However, I've had 4 x100 jackpots in different accounts, similar to Magical Girls.  It seems to be a quirk of randomness where sometimes we do well, otherwise it's a frustrating waiting game.  I have six accounts to verify this variation within an event.

This event I don't event need a jackspot, on the 8th day I already have the 2 girls. It's just luck. But sorry, I will NEVER!! try event pachinko again unless some things change. Last time I used 6 spins and got no girl, just a single avatar. If this is the "High chance of getting an event girl" then I'm out

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There is a 21.6% chance of that happening, sanjkame. About the same chance of getting a girl in one EvP spin.

Yeah. I understand that now. But if it was so clear that the "High chance" is less than 40%. I would never have spent my kobans on it.

• Like 1