What should i prioritize in a girl?

Slaske

The starters are certainly the best, both in terms of money than strength.

Online there are guides that compare the various haremettes (that I can't link here), alternatively you can also understand who would be the best for your purposes by yourself doing tests, for example looking how change the Ego and the other statistics changing the positions of the girls in the team.

Same speech as to who to choose as alpha, beta and omega but remember that at least the alpha must always be of the same type as you (hardcore in your case).

Usually the best thing is just to put all of your type but nothing prevents you from experimenting and maybe with beta and omega of different types works better for you... the choice is yours.

5 star starters all the way. Best invest you can do....well at any point of the game. Actually, I would first upgrade all "grey" girls first as they take the least amount of affection and pretty much all of them gives much better income than majority of rare girls. 

After that, I would upgrade rare girls one star at the time. Like, if you got 5 of them, make them all level 1 star at first and so on. 

Now that I have bit more time, I will expand on what I wanted to say. By income I mean ¥men, not Kobans. Within a tier, prioritize those that are in your specialty and those that go to 5 stars.

1. Bunny. Best income in the game.
2. Other Starters, ideally all to 1 star, then 2 etc. Next best return on investment.
3. Any 5 star girl you get in your specialty that is of a higher rarity than Common.
4. Girls in ascending order of rarity to 1 star (Common up to Legendary), then to 2 stars, etc.

Feel free to deviate if you need more help in PvP by pushing up girls in specialty over lower end rarities.