Legendary Ombresse Issue

Zteev

i could have sworn the description they gave her before the patch indicated that she was a charm....

"But Ombresse never gets enough! This girl is still sex-crazed and horny. That’s why she is so obsessed with the Haremverse and all she wants now is to cover her entire body with the seed of a hero. Yes, that hottie knows very well that everyone can fall deeply into her sexual trap, unable to resist the flaming lips and the CLASSY CHARM of a demonic creature like her.?"

that was from the announcement....the words were in bold print....now im confused cuz i just dumped alot of koban getting her thinking she was charm but her stats were knowhow.....

They did the same thing with the first know-how legendary days legendary but know-how players lose as well because charm defense is useless to know-how players when they need a legendary with hardcore defense.

I hope that they do change her to charm and make the second stat something different than the other legendary girls.

The first know-how legendary made people complain as well because people thought that she was going to be charm as well.

Edited by natstar