• Old
    • Heart (current)
    • Nither
  2. 2. Should i make another poll just like this one in the General Discussion

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the new one, althought it sucks that the chances to get a girl at once, the equivalent to a x100 shard drop, is really, really low. Its get really bad at the the legendary and epic events, where you must spend kobans to get the girls, no matter what, except if you are really, really lucky. Before, you have considerable chances to get a legendary girl without use a single koban (what happened to me 2/3 of the times), but now is expected to use thousands of them. It would be much better if the chances to get a 100 shards drop where higher, then would be perfect. But they are not, so there is considerable disadvantages in the new system. You can have more control of your progress (thus knowing how much you will probably will need to expend to get the girl, if needed), the progress can be "saved" for the next time you try get the girl, you are less dependent of luck; but at the same time, the lower drop shard girls, as the epic and legendary ones, will very likely cost kobans, and a lot, more than usualy you would need in the old system.

So the new affection system could be completely better than old one that often gifted you with nothing, no matter how hard you tried - if the fortune gods decided that that girl would not be part of your harem, then that would be - but instead they made the all girls money hunters, the more rare they are, the more kobans you need to spend with her to get her atracted. I agree that the Fortune Gods should have their powers restrained, but not so much at the point to make them irrelevant!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...