Lost account

ahsdhasdhf

Ya lost a bunch of rewards on The Tower of fame, was 9th before the login failure, ended up 37th when I finally gained access😭, and now a day behind for the next league, plus lost a day battling for Future Laverne, will complete 4 out of the 5 daily quests on Prehistoric Girls, so that is OK, In all not best.

hace 13 horas, AzraelAndres dijo:

I got full access again

Now my only problem is the day I lost out of the game and the special quest I couldn't make because of that problem.

2 days,... in my case. I´m  guessing that nobody can compensate us for that !!! ☹️

On 6/28/2019 at 6:17 AM, JonJ said:

Ya lost a bunch of rewards on The Tower of fame, was 9th before the login failure, ended up 37th when I finally gained access😭, and now a day behind for the next league, plus lost a day battling for Future Laverne, will complete 4 out of the 5 daily quests on Prehistoric Girls, so that is OK, In all not best.

Ya I was in 2nd tide for 1st. fell all the way back to 7th.

I have had similar problems on my test server account (raised it there and it's still and issue) but my main had a problem for maybe half a day. Works again now luckily. Again same bookmark and all.