How can I Improve my chances in Champion Fights?

SpinelesS

I have started to lose in the champion fights, and I'm wondering what I can do to increase my chances of doing more damage other than simply leveling up my girls.

I haven't maxed out the level of my girls yet, but I have got them all to at least level 300.

I'm a know how character so should I put all my know how girls at the front? or does the order not really matter?

If it does matter, what should I be trying to do?

Should I equip my character with "rainbow" equipment, or try for just know-how stats?

What Boosters would help me out the most?

Thanks in advance for the help :P

Edited by SpinelesS

• SpinelesS changed the title to How can I Improve my chances in Champion Fights?

The order only matters if your girl has the same prefered positon as the boss gives you that round, cause you get excessive damage if its a match.
Use your free drafts to look after girls for the positions not for your main stat, even if their base dmg less then others with the (if i remember correctly) 50% bonus its easily gonna do more impression.
At lvl 300 girls it can be a big difference between 2-3 star if you didn't maxed some of them yet.
As far as i experineced the damage calculated based on the girl's stat and not by yours. So the type (HC-KH-C) of a girl and your eqipment doesn't matter. Right now I have close to same lvl and same star girls where the HC (my main stat) girl does less dmg.