Worth of equipment collection

Before the balancing, I was able to try to gather every single item in the game. Boosters, books and gifts were only 4 different icons in 3 different rarity levels. Equipment was a real challenge, adding 6 types, with 6 common, 5 rare and 4 epic items (a complete collection of 90 different equipment), but it was feasible in a year or two (only because of the rare items).

The new equipment system dismiss this goal, since you cant stack any repeated item and there is a wide range of posible bonuses and levels for each named equipment.

You may keep a goal like this: there are 6 equipment classes, each with 4 rarity levels, and maybe each have 11 different titles. That is, a complete collection of 66 different named items, repetable in 4 rarity grades. Show me your 66 specifically named legendary items!

But...

Every player has one character specialty. Within the new battle rewards system, longer battles are useless and there is no obvious value in increasing defense, endurance and critical hit stats. Hence, why a player would like to have a wide variety of items, when is quite annoying to order your collection?

There are only five specialty equipment titles: say hardcore:

• Hardcore equipment
  • Succubus' equipment (hardcore + charm)
  • Dominating equipment (hardcore + know-how)
  • Concubine's equipment (hardcore + endurance)
  • Sex maniac's equipment (hardcote + critical hit)

Do you recomend to gather only this equipment? But, it is really useful get all these titles? Why dont you obtain only the "Hardcore" titled equipment which is usually the higher value?

meh,I personally barely see the point in battling the trolls endlessly for girls, so take this with a grain of salt.

Equipment helps u win battles.

The best equipment to help you win battles is that of your specialty. This will max ur endurance +ego. Ignore the judges.

Until legendary equipment, it merges all 4 categories!

but battles have been nerfed it seems in the update and u barely need boosters anymore.

I regularly sell most of the gear I got from playing pachinko, u could almost make ur money back. I have two equipment left, both crit 4.08 or something.

With the new system i don't recommend gathering equipment at all.

Maybe if you reach level 400, you might want to collect a few level 400 equipments. but as it is, anything below that level is transient and should be sold immediately if not being used. I already sold off my huge collection of (now level 1) equipment from before the patch