Cheating detected

This is for the game Hentai Clicker, which I got from the Hentai Heroes game. I keep getting logged out by the game and it is saying the cheating is detected.  There is no rules anywhere and I am playing the game the same way I began yesterday.  So I don't understand what rule I am breaking or is this a bug.

Edited by Akira13
Different game but came from this game

I have the same problem :(

The game started to log me out for cheating out of the blue and I didn't change how I was playing in any way ! When I log back, it's just a few seconds before I get kicked again :/

EDIT : It seems like claiming the bonus is the cause of the bug, I haven't collected it and the game didn't log me out

Edited by WinterFrey

It looks like it's not meant to be collected cause there don't seem to be any remaining bonus available afterwards. The next thing it would offer me if I take it before logging me out is actually a power rather than an object. Maybe the "cheat" would be to get access to a power on top of the ones you already unlocked? 

So, I've played this for about a day, minor issues when I first opened it up with it constantly loading, I just chocked it up to being maintenance or something, it didn't last long, but then I didn't see it again afterwards, anyhow, this morning when I came back to it, I'm now getting constantly logged out, unable to do anything, just keeps saying "You have been logged out due to cheating activity detected!" Now, the only thing I can say is that I left it on all night, had a buff given for 10 clicks a second for 12 hours that I was leaving to finish, otherwise, I dunno what could have been interpreted as cheating. Just wanted to make sure it was known.

Seems to be a common problem, reported in the topic "game logging me out", for now all I can say is that it is seemingly related to the bonuses, just don't claim it and you'll be able to play the game just fine until it gets fixed.

It does not seem to be related with how many you unlocked or not I was just pointing out the fact that it's actually proposing me powers instead of an actual bonus which I think should not happen. I was wondering if it was the same for others but no one else said anything about it so far.

Edited by Chip5