I'm not complaining about the drop rate

BBQ69

But does the drop rate for the event girls seem particularly low?

I mean, to get *any* attraction for a girl seems average/below average.  But the spread on attraction seems really unbalanced: 1-4 per drop and an overwhelming majority of the time it's 1 attraction, which is a huge bummer.

To put it into perspective I've gotten 3 girls from the event so far (and even got 100 attraction once!), but I'm just wondering if this is intended or I just have bad luck :)

Edited by BBQ69

Seems to be 4000 kobans for me on average. Or 400 battles. Considering that these are rares who used to be essentially free during their events, and that this is an anniversary celebration, this pricing is not at all festive imo.

• Like 1

4k kobans is a lot more than I spend even on legendary days. This drop rate is absurd for 11 different bosses. If you bought the kobans from the store it would cost you $300.

What part of this is a festive celebration again?

• Like 1

Not. Good anniversary. What's wrong?! I have already done almost 300 battles (1900 Kobans have been spent) and have not received even one girl so far. What's on a live server, what's on the test.
And everything is great in the arena. Approximately 125-140 wins to do. Only. Given the fact that at medium and high levels in the arena without boosters nothing to do. And even with boosters, at least 180 battles have to be done. On a live server, I'm still trying to get.

Wonderful anniversary, with great chances for prizes. I do not understand what you do not like? Buy more gold and you will be happy! (for those who do not understand - this is sarcasm)

• Like 1

My math could be off but I think I've averaged ~4.5 Energy per 1 Attraction.

On another note, I've received 1 Attraction for Marie (Invaded Kingdom) in what seems like 100 Energy.

The drop rate is going to be whatever and that's fine! But the Min/Max drop rate is totally skewed in this event . . . 

I'm thinking the justification for Attraction rate is supposed to be supplementary, not unique

Edited by BBQ69