Comparing haremettes

Arse Man

So I went to this website to compare the girls, and choose which to place in the group: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

Apparently, I found that the legendary girls have little to do with being stronger. Rather there are many common girls which are better than many legendary girls. What does legendary mean? What's the point of having them?

With the same amount of star upgrades and the same level, legendary girls are stronger than the other girls.
You are comparing 5-star girls of other rarities with 3-star legendary girls.

Maybe you also want to compare 20 rare lingerie with 1 legendary lingerie?

Personally, I understand his bewilderment well.

Having a top gray 5 *, reinforced to a maximum - most violet 3 * seem to be useless. And taking into account how hard it is to get them and how expensive it is to increase - it is doubly useless.
More precisely ... The benefits of them are. But this benefit is not commensurate with the spended effort and game money.

And that is why if I have a choice: try to get 3 * violet OR try to get 3 * green / orange - I will not choose violet. The benefits are the same, the cost of the increase is very different.

Edited by Салерион

3* legendary girls are generally better or equal in strength compared to the common/starter 5*s. The only one that is slightly stronger than some 3* legendaries is Shina, which you only get in world 10. Once you get that far, you should already have a legendary 5* girl of your class. You can say the difference in strength isn't big enough to pay for the legendary 3* upgrades. I prioritized my harem, I know others prioritize other things. That's fine. In my experience people that confuse the strength, don't compare them at the same level.

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

3* legendary girls are generally better or equal in strength compared to the common/starter 5*s. The only one that is slightly stronger than some 3* legendaries is Shina, which you only get in world 10. Once you get that far, you should already have a legendary 5* girl of your class. You can say the difference in strength isn't big enough to pay for the legendary 3* upgrades. I prioritized my harem, I know others prioritize other things. That's fine. In my experience people that confuse the strength, don't compare them at the same level.

HC - Fairy. Very good variant for long time. And not TOO long time needed to gain.

CH - Linaelle + Kalissa. Very good variants for long time. Yes, here time need more.

KH - Shina... Very stong unit, stronger big part of violet 3*. But really - time to gain...

Samane + Tina... Good for begin. Very quick to get. Tina in general from the start. But weaker analogues than in other classes.

And of course, for the first few months of the game, the player will receive either a violet or an orange 3 *, which has good stats. One, no more, one is enough.

Adelaida come to me before i'm complete 4th world. Alexandra come before 5th world completed. And after I miraculously managed to get Fabien to my team - I no longer needed anything, except MONEY to increase * the whole camp of lustful women.

At the time of arrival at the university in my combat team all were gray girls, because I did not have enough money. Only at the university I was able to gather up for the complete improvement of Adelaide. And only after entering the champions was able to put Fabien and Alexandra in the combat team.

But yes, here the important role played by the prioritization, which each has its own.

PS: fuckken google-translate. I hope that the general meaning will be clear.