remove scroll bounce on Girls in Office

vkbdpb

I like how all the girls in the office serve a unique purpose and are all important when playing an hybrid of active & idle style of play. Unfortunately, this means I'd like all the girls buttons to upgrade all clickable without scrolling. There's only 7 girls, and when I click the Fullscreen button at the bottom right, I kind of expected the extra screen height would give me more space to click all 7 girls. My wish is actually to remove scrolling entirely and fit all the girls on screen at once, especially in Fullscreen mode.

That said, I guess if you want to add new girls in the future, then scrolling is necessary. Unfortunately, scrolling is such a pain due to the excessive scroll bounce. Just try it, flick your mouse scroll wheel any direction and the girls list will just disappear for a second, and inoperable for another second while your girls list slowly scrolls into view. My suggestion is to eliminate scroll bounce entirely. (Even if you like the bounce, you should never allow the list to bounce entirely out of view.)

Also on the topic of scrolling, if you have a scroll bar, allow us to click on the empty space to scroll; rather than click & drag the bar. The click & drag to scroll doesn't work well since the game consumes so much resources that the frame-rate is so low, that clicking and dragging is unresponsive and jaggy. If in the future, you add more girls, dragging would definitely be unwanted.

• Like 1