Ways to increase excitement

I've been playing for a while now, and have a general question about excitement.  I have noticed when I go up against others in the arena or the league that sometimes players with a lower ego will have a much higher excitement level, but the rest of the mods are somewhat similar.  What can I do to increase my excitement level?  I see it increase gradually as I get more experience, but is there a strategy that I can improve upon that would help increase the excitement level?  As seen in the image to the left, my excitement is currently 106,230 with Ego 166,930, Lvl. 208, using the Dominance Scheme.  The screenshot next to mine is from another player, who is currently showing excitement 112,252 with Ego 146,955, Lvl. 212, using the Dominance Scheme.  I have seen players with higher Ego with a lower Excitement level than mine, so I am curious to see if there is a way I can improve this stat.  Thanks!

image.png.c035fb6ad5392a235902aba1c97c927c.pngimage.png.b99baafb46a13167bbea9e7a89275816.png