can we get 2 daily missions per day for the event?

I started playing the game 3 days after the event started, so even if I make all the daily missions I won't even unlock the basic chick for the event. Can you guys please give us 2 daily missions for the event everyday?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MrbigD said:

I started playing the game 3 days after the event started, so even if I make all the daily missions I won't even unlock the basic chick for the event. Can you guys please give us 2 daily missions for the event everyday?

a lot of players experienced that. don't be silly, just get over it. there'll be plenty events for you coming.

It's kinda stupid that if you miss 2 days you fail the event, can we get some reasonable gameplay in here? It's not enough that 5 of the 6 event girls are locked in the pachinko the only one that is free is a pain to get if you can't login for 2 days, which is something very common on weekends. What a bunch of cheapskates.

If you don't want to give this for free at least let us refresh the event daily mission using premium currency. 

Edited by MrbigD

3 hours ago, MrbigD said:

It's kinda stupid that if you miss 2 days you fail the event, can we get some reasonable gameplay in here? It's not enough that 5 of the 6 event girls are locked in the pachinko the only one that is free is a pain to get if you can't login for 2 days, which is something very common on weekends. What a bunch of cheapskates.

If you don't want to give this for free at least let us refresh the event daily mission using premium currency.

Only 3 of the 5 are locked in the pachinko. There are 2 available on bosses, if you've unlocked the world they're on.

The mission event girl is a reward for logging in and playing (almost) everyday of the event. If you don't wish to do that, then you don't get the girl.