event pachinko 3 out of 4 items missing

i went for the event pachinko at level 186 n gave 1800 kobans by pressing 4 games, n 4 items popped-up, but as soon as i went to market place there was only one item updated, remaining 3 not shown, i rechecked & no event girls had been given to me(which was a huge disappointment coz after so many days i was able to gather 1800 kobans, & all went to waste, what a bummer n waste of resources n time), i also checked with my avatar section but nada - no change nothing new had been updated, the other remaining 3 items or girls r still missing, i have been updated with only 1 item till now, so kindly look into it & respond back

this is what i had written in Support Ticket ID - 1209 in settings, for which i got the response after 4 days from @Kaos as

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.

After investigation, our database states that you received the items.

Kind regards,

r  u really kidding me...... is this how u do investigation without showing anything, for all i know u might urself be manipulating with the database to dupe us.....to spend kobans without any benefits........ i have added another reply in this same ticket as....

does ur database show that i sold any such items, i got them at level 186, & in the market it shows only 1 item of level 186, remaining 3 r missing coz i didn't sell them, either u guys don't wanna accept ur/the game's interface mistake or u guys doing it purposely i don't know for what reasons

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !
now don't tell me u don't have my selling database coz that would really piss me off & m never gonna play pachinko again, coz from my point of view its a hoax to deliberately to make us spend kobans for no use

either u find a way to give me those items or show me where those items exactly are so that i could use them for my reasons

i'm telling u again n again i haven't received those items except for one, which i have still kept, at level 186, & i didn't sell any items related to level 186.........Kindly look into it plz !!!!

so if mr./ms. @Kaos consider himself capable enough then he should find a solution to this situation ASAP, otherwise someone higher up or more capable person should handle this & find a solution  to this ASAP, someone like mr./ms.  @Kinkoid or if not him the various people he/she has hired to rectify and correct such situations ASAP, unless @Kaos & @Kinkoid r the same person, then every1's getting duped who have such issues............ u see i don't have fun in saying such things coz i don't think any1 is foolish enough to spend so much time & have patience to put an effort to gather so much kobans in order to use them in one go & get nothing out of it, do u think 'us(especially normal non-paying players) spending so much time by really appreciating,indulging in ur works & having fun with it, trying to find ways to save kobans & STRATEGIZING where & when to use them, & ultimately finding out that it was of no use, even the support people r not supportive..... DO U REALLY  THINK ALL OF THIS AS A JOKE or do u think when we ask for ur help that we r hoaxing u - i mean REALLY?!!, of all PERVERTED THINGS i'm interested in, i will be more interested in creating such dumb-lame situations & ask for such dumb questions....... u guys should urself think we as players don't have time for such things !!! 

m gonna repeat again -  I HAVEN'T SOLD THE REMAINING 3 ITEMS OUT OF 4, I DID RECEIVE 4 ITEMS AT THE EVENT PACHINKO PAGE, BUT ONLY 1 ITEM APPEARED IN THE MARKET SECTION, I EVEN CHECKED THE AVATAR SECTION & I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY NEW AVATARS OR THEMES OR CHARACTER so this is a KIND REQUEST TO U ALL TO LOOK INTO THIS ASAP & RECTIFY IT ASAP NO MATTER WHATSOEVER DATABASES U HAVE TO LOOK INTO......find a way !!!

Screenshot (20).jpg

001.png

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

if i could have i would have, but i only received equipment items, if i had known that this would happen every time i use event pachinko, i would have taken the screenshot on that page only .... but i didn't knew, maybe if u had assigned the level marker even in the gifts section, it would have been easy for both of us identify, how about u check in ur databases & upload them to verify.....without editing!!

I am a player... not that hard to recognize. But this scenario his three possible situations from my point of view.

1. You accidentally sold three equips.

2. You received three gifts and one equip. Where you might or might not have used those gifts already.

3. Something indeed went wrong.

From your report here, I still cannot exclude option 1 and 2. I am trying to help you here by narrowing things down, but you are not really cooperating with that. The fact that you mistake me for a CM also makes me wonder how accurate your description is of the things you got. So please include a screenshot of your gifts inventory. Alternatively, ask the support which items you received.

Edited by Chthugha

i am with u only for the option 3, & i have asked @support team a no. of times by now for a proper description of lists of items which i received on august 10, they r inconclusive, i have not sold any equips accidentally for sure coz that screenshot timing was exactly within 2 minutes of me receiving the items, & regarding gifts i checked on  that day i didn't receive any, if u r gonna ask me screenshot of gifts right now then i will be frank since then i have used a no. of gifts, so what u will see be inconclusive,

what do u mean by 2 gifts n 1 equip, i should get 4 legendary items isn't it, or 1 girl/1 avatar n 3 legendary items, if u want i will send u the avatar page screenshots there also no changes yet as of now, 

i remember clearly on the event pachinko page, that i got only 4 legendary equip items thats it.... if i had known anything before i would have taken the screenshot then there only

why don't u help u me out by escalating this topic to the support team so that  they can give descriptions on what all items i received on august 10 at level 186

I am not escalating things here. I am giving you my point of view, and from my point of view I gave you 3 things that could have happened.
The thing is that on this forum you will get the opinion of players, not the feedback from devs or CMs.
Their involvement here is very minimal, so I am trying to get you to take the next step.

You want to know what went wrong, and why they said what they said.
Inform them which items you got from that pachinko spin.
If it were indeed 4 equipments, ask them what happened to the other three according to them.
The first line of replies will always involve standard replies after checking their logs.
In this case they say everything went correctly, so now it's up to you to find out what happened.
This forum is not going to be the place you will find your answer.

8 hours ago, Joe7 said:

regarding gifts i checked on  that day i didn't receive any, if u r gonna ask me screenshot of gifts right now then i will be frank since then i have used a no. of gifts, so what u will see be inconclusive

Sorry, but it seems quite obvious to me you didn't even know you could get gifts from EvP, since you didn't mention them in your long detailed first post, so i highly doubt you checked your gift page that day.

You certainly received 1 equipment and 3 gifts, what makes you so sure things turned out differently?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Sorry, but it seems quite obvious to me you didn't even know you could get gifts from EvP, since you didn't mention them in your long detailed first post, so i highly doubt you checked your gift page that day.

You certainly received 1 equipment and 3 gifts, what makes you so sure things turned out differently?

Aww, why are you so direct 😂 I had such great fun here 😅

• Haha 1