Monthly Card Daily Kobans

JamesFrancoPhD

Not really an urgent problem as of yet, but I've noticed that I haven't been getting my daily 150 kobans for my Premium Monthly Card. Every other feature has been working just fine, I just haven't been getting the daily kobans for the card. It's currently day 3, so it's not that big of a deal, but as days go by, the lost kobans begin to stack, so I figured I lodge an inquiry before I hit double digit days of my card not paying out kobans.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, JamesFrancoPhD said:

Not really an urgent problem as of yet, but I've noticed that I haven't been getting my daily 150 kobans for my Premium Monthly Card. Every other feature has been working just fine, I just haven't been getting the daily kobans for the card. It's currently day 3, so it's not that big of a deal, but as days go by, the lost kobans begin to stack, so I figured I lodge an inquiry before I hit double digit days of my card not paying out kobans.

Thank you.

I would send a ticket through the in-game support if I were you as well. It tends to take a long time on the forum to get a reply.