bla bla bla, Really?!

jijo250

So I'm at the point in the story where one of the characters literally had a page of text that nothing but "bla bla bla ..."

1) That's just lazy writing.

2) You could have just copy paste text from previous dialog and gotten the same result.

3) If you're trying to show that the talking is trailing off, end it with a "...", and if you can, make the text size smaller towards the end. Because I really don't think they were literally saying "bla bla bla."

Now when you used the "bla bla bla" at the school, that was fine because it was to show just noise in general.

If this is a translation thing, I'd actually be perfectly fine with just a copy paste from google translate. I see that a lot going from Japanese to English, and let me tell you it's real bad there, but it is good enough to get the point across, which is all I really care about anyways.

If it's a time thing, now I can only speak for myself, but I'd be more then happy to wait a little longer for new content, if it means better quality. I mean, there are more then enough events out there to keep me busy for a while.

I hope I didn't bash this game too hard for any of you who are reading this, because I really do love this game, however there are a few points in the game that I feel the devs could have spent more time on. (Like why have our guides in the last few worlds been men? It wasn't like that in the beginning.)

• Thinking 1