Problem with registered email (error on 1 letter)

Bakuzan

Hello ~

Today, while clearing cookies and all for hentaiclicker because of the update etc, i came to realize that during the registration, i misstyped my email (basically i put a "4" between the O and the T for hotmail, the rest of the address is fine)

The problem is that i can't change it, because going to my profile here on the forums and clicking on "change email" just redirects me to hentai heroes, which then pops the "validate email" window, which obviously is useless since this email doesnt even exist because of the typo error

Is there any solution to this or any way i can get a hand from support?

Thanks in advance ~!

Edited by Bakuzan

Are you saying that you've been using the same mistyped email for access on both games, or is HH using the correct one and only the clicker game has it wrong? In the latter case I'm not sure there's anything support will be able to do since that'll mean you've got two separate accounts on the backend and I don't know if it's possible to merge them under one address.

If it's wrong in both games, it's been said that support will only process email changes if access to the old address is still possible in order to confirm the change, but in a case like this with an obvious typo I'm hopeful they'd make an exception. Send in your request through the in-game support feature in Hentai Heroes.

Edit: On a second reading, I guess you've been playing only the clicker game? I don't know if that one also has working in-game support already, but if it does it's probably better to use the support feature there, rather than HH.

Edited by _shal_

The email is only wrong on the clicker game, since i play Heroes on Nutaku (i do use the same email [without the error, obviously] on Nutaku, tho)

My real worry is that the clicker will add stuff to HH, and since the clicker isnt on Nutaku (yet) i was wondering if they would somehow link nutaku to it via email (it wont matter if we gotta start over on Nutaku when they port it there, if they even do)

Guess i'll try to check around if the support email replies and can help me on this issue (hopefully!)

Im still weirded out that a non-existent email (because of the typo) even works