Clara's Third Perk

SpinelesS

At this point I would take it as it reads and is a +10 points , just like the 1B perk everyone assumes to be 1B1 and is useless because its not .

In all honesty , in games like this money perks and idle perks are really the only useful ones to go for off the start . Aff is good because of the system but to me less useful then the before mentioned .

Edited by Dirk Diggler

• 4 weeks later...

Getting +10 Mojo from her tier 3 is down right silly. She is unlocked at level 5000 right? At that time you get about 1billion Mojo each reset (1.000.000.000)  add to that the time it takes to make her level 9/tier 3...

Say you reset once every day (collect the hearts) It would take about 275 000 YEARS to get 1billion Mojo, (as in as much as you get for 1 reset around level 5000)

I can only guess that it is a place holder not yet fixed, or something like that, like the tooltips for most skills in the harem screen that tells you things like "Idle bonus x3" when it is really only a bonus to a specific type. (I hope this is the case, but I could be wrong.)