All Timers Disappeared (And Other Issues)

DvDivXXX

Hi, since this morning's update, all my timers are gone. I can't see when my next Arena fight will be, or my next Champion fight (having tickets and champions available), I can't see when my next daily mission will end, I can't even see when I'll get my next income from the Harem.... And more! Can't see how long until my monthly card expires, I don't have the icon to tell me I have fights to do in the League...

Also, basically nothing is clickable on the bottom line of the main menu, except for the Legendary Days icon, which just gives me a big black square when I click on it. The main menu is really really BUGGED. I did close and reopen my browser, log out and back in, and also emptied my browser's cache, and nothing changed.

843744629_Bugs001.thumb.png.f8863e426a6a896b151065f75d120e1b.png

Please fix ASAP! This is borderline unplayable. I'm annoyed enough by your decision to change the new Legendary from KH to HC at the last minute. Don't give me more reasons to quit.

• Like 1

The issues miraculously fixed themselves out of nowhere about a minute ago... Just like that. 🤔

I'm surprised and unsure if it's a hotfix the devs just applied or if it was just a temporary issue or whatever else, and this was still a major inconvenience for several hours, but in any case I'm really glad it's over (and I hope things stay smooth from now on).