Angela's Heart on click plus 10%?

Jopic

What does that do? Does it increase the heart gained in harem, which would be weird since it increases by 1 right now, i wouldn't think decimals would come into play. Also would it be a good idea to try to get that early or wait? I have the first four specials so far and the minimum to get them. also next random craft would cost me 600m.

I think this image is enough to answer most of your questions. Well she's reeeeeeeally expensive, the last 3 grades are all above 1,5k aff to upgrade. But yes, even though it's a just a small increase I think in the long run you get 22 instead 20, 220 instead of 200, 2200 instead of 2000... make it worth. Me for example just upgraded some basic girls and went directy to Angela, now that I finished I went back to the initial girls to get her perks and it's exactly in the medium-low cost girls that you can see these benefits, yesterday I ended up with someting like 399/400 on Stelle after spent all the daily 200 bonus on her, if I hadn't angela's perk I would have to wait another 2 hours, and considering my timezone this would be like 3am, so I wouldn't wait I would just go sleep and spend these points on the next day. So angela save me a day and probably some sleep hours if I decided to wait
image.png.0d276cecfa1bf2245bfb3f1ad103784e.png

Edited by sanjkame

20 hours ago, Jopic said:

After the meter fills you get a heart to use? If so then yes, i understand lol. Thank you sanjkame.

This is the girl affection meter, if I didn't have angela's perk it would increase 1 by one, not 1.1 by 1.1 so yes, after 2 more points it would be 11 points

Just made a calculation and I've lost about 700 affection because not prioritizing Angela and making useless other girls. That is 2 days worth of affection, but it's not a huge dent, because leveling those other girls did help with shortening my daily playtime!