Increasing the power

Moizevitch

2 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Also, join a club that has a high level of your class stat. Levelling up gives you some points to your stats as well so it is worth to increase your level constantly.

Thanks Kojot, for your help!

At last, something useful about the club!

I didn't know that the club would increase my stats.

But this stats increasing is about hundred, thousand...?

How much are we talking about?

Cause a increasing of some tens wouldn't make much difference...

Any way, thank you for the tip!!

I'll look for a club to sign in.

1 minute ago, Ensamdivu said:

it increases on % 10% is the max, they also increase all other stats and ego or harmony. 

Thanks man!

So it's worth it!

But is this maximum at one time or within a period?

Because if it is 10% maximum and eventually does not increase anything more, then I don't know if it's worth it...

You might also want to consider not running Levitya out there as your beta girl as a KH player. And I don't think you understood what @yourfriendmeant by "buy stats in market" if you don't think that qualifies as a permanent effect.

Edit: Oh, you're the one who didn't want to believe that legendary monostat items are good to use two months ago. Have you changed your mind on that?

Edited by _shal_

6 hours ago, Moizevitch said:

Thanks man for your help.

I'm looking for permanent effect.

So, in my case, legendary equipment would be the solution.

Thanks!

Equipment is NOT a permanent effect. Not here, nor in any other game I've ever seen, excepting endgame equipment in fixed endpoint games.  As you progress better equipment becomes available.

If you haven't maxed out your stats in the market, do that. That IS a permanent effect.

Use girls in Alpha & Beta that match your class, with the highest stat of that class.

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

You might also want to consider not running Levitya out there as your beta girl as a KH player. And I don't think you understood what @yourfriendmeant by "buy stats in market" if you don't think that qualifies as a permanent effect.

Edit: Oh, you're the one who didn't want to believe that legendary monostat items are good to use two months ago. Have you changed your mind on that?

Hello! Thanks for the tips initially.

Well, let's break it down: Levitya, it's not recommended to leave it as beta.

What do you suggest? Alpha, or omega?

Because I left her as beta.

But I also left her as an omega, nothing changed.

About the stats in the market, I already buy!

It turns out that it increases 1 unit at a time!

And I'm wanting something faster, understand?

On your remark, I still have the same opinion as before.

Not even two months ago, so little now, I mentioned that I would trust 100% in legendary items.

I said I would focus on them!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zteev said:

Equipment is NOT a permanent effect. Not here, nor in any other game I've ever seen, excepting endgame equipment in fixed endpoint games.  As you progress better equipment becomes available.

If you haven't maxed out your stats in the market, do that. That IS a permanent effect.

Use girls in Alpha & Beta that match your class, with the highest stat of that class.

Hello! Thanks for the tips initially.

Well, I don't think I expressed myself well.

I said, and I repeat, that the effects of the equipment ARE permanent.

Obviously until there is a replacement.

I mentioned the equipment, thinking of the boosters that are temporary (lasts 1 day and then ends, got it?).

The stats in the market I'm already working on.

I don't know if you know, but it is becoming more and more expensive, and its evolution is poor.

But despite that, I'm working on them.

Your last tip, I liked it, I'll have to work on it.

I am currently raising funds.

But I will follow this idea.

Thanks!!