Battling Ryu watching a bug happen

Ensamdivu

Hi guys , I'm battling the 4th boss ( the one with Murane , I guess his name is Ryu (it'd be nice to have their names above their head btw) .

At the moment I'm at stage 4 of 5 , at elite's university - 1  , and the bug is happening this way : 

When a girl who is not at the boss asked position strikes and boosts ( in this case , it was happening with captain haremverse , which is charm, and marina, which is Knowhow) , Ryu and murane immediatly strikes back as if she had boosted ( they were suppose to hit me with 20k , 12-13k when charms boosts and 33k when Murane boosts ) but , as I've been watching, it only happens on their position ( since Murane is HC and Ryu only asks for charm positions, she can never get a right position until next patch is on ) and as long as I've seen , it's not possible that the two sides boosts their power at the same turn , if one side boosts, the other won't. 

If that's not true and they both can boost at the same turn ( even if it's not showing during the battle) then it's my mistake and sorry for the bother .

I know my english sucks, but I hope I was able to explain what's the bug is doing . Some more infos 

Ryu 5 -1 Asked positions ( 69. jackhammer, nosedive, 69 , column, 69, jackhammer, nosedive, 69, column) 

My harem - juliette, jennie , rock noemy, noemy, MARINA, loving bunny, lemia, kimie, queen titania, CAPTAIN HAREMVERSE) 

As you can see, these two are not the only ones not from the right position, but both of them are at the end of the order ( after column, it resets ) .

My ID is 131301, if you need to check any information , but I guess that's all i can give. 

Thanks for your time.