Have anyone managed to reach lv 7000?

sanjkame

I'm planning a "campaing" to lv 7000 to get Felicia and the other girl at level 6000. I won't start like...tomorrow, but in about 1 month or more depending on how accurate my calculations from the remaining affection for the main perks I will need are, and if I will delay the process to get other non essential perks like 3rd Clara's perk.

So during this time I plan to gather all information I can to help me on the process, and I think a good way to start is...Have anyone ever done this?

I don't know the difficulty, but after the trauma of getting stuck at lv 4910 after my boosters ceased, and had taken a week to advance just 90 levels I don't want to make any mistakes like go without all the click multiplier perks, the reward perks and without a good kobans reserve in case of the boosters cease again before the objective.

Any tips, advice, personal experience? Feel free to say

Edited by sanjkame

On 10/8/2019 at 3:12 AM, Mihai said:

I don't know how much you need, but I wouldn't attempt it unless I have all girls perks except Vanessa 9 and Clara 9.

That's exactly the "calculations" I made. The time to get all but these 2 perks

Yeah, this multiplier perk have are an absurd advantage. I died to get on lv 5000 some weeks ago, and yesterday I reached my previous score just using bunny, and the special powers(exciting flirt and Manly sweat and Mojo energizer actually). 

Edited by sanjkame

3 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Sorry my english is not good  But I will try to give to you some info

I will return whit a small history

For that stage  I need 21 Bunny Lvl up    5 time I was stop at less than 1 sec see pic 4018

Tonight at 19 hr 12 it was done after 24 hours

GOOD LUCK   

Sorry I really didn't understand what you said. 21 bunny lv? And what you mean with pic 4018? Why don't you take a screenshot from your computer instead of a photo, I raelly would like to see you idle values, and the amount of Yemens you get per lv. By the way, what's the current state of your crafts and your girls. You have Finalmecia/Louise carrot...The Gacha girls? And what about your perks. Because I never saw anyone reach this lv of yours.

5 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Sorry I really didn't understand what you said. 21 bunny lv? And what you mean with pic 4018? Why don't you take a screenshot from your computer instead of a photo, I raelly would like to see you idle values, and the amount of Yemens you get per lv. By the way, what's the current state of your crafts and your girls. You have Finalmecia/Louise carrot...The Gacha girls? And what about your perks. Because I never saw anyone reach this lv of yours.

With Picture 4018 he means the first picture in the Line, The Data of the Pic is named this way. I guess with Bunny Lvl up he means that he used the Power combination that time.

• Thanks 1

We will stop to tell SORRY    OK   My english and your french will not be better !!!!

If you accept that I will try to give you a hand  with I have   

like my camera  she is built for take pics of money and stamps 

I am collectionner  It is My   FIRST HOBBY

Normally I do not make that  But your project is mine also

I wrote to you after 26 Hrs on my computer  I was little bit tired

I am a winner  and I want to finish this stage  at any price   before to go in bed

Sanjkame  and Mort   The  number 4018 is the picture , photo , image etc 

It is done by Camera , photo shoot  or other term you used

In my mind  I was sure that the " pics " will keep the number 

It is not the situation  I will try to found an other way to indentify my pic 

We will make one step today I send to you Pics of my crafts  If you have questions please ask !

Salut  I WAIT YOUR COMMENTS      MC

DSC04043.JPG

DSC04044.JPG

DSC04046.JPG

DSC04047.JPG

DSC04048.JPG

DSC04048.JPG

DSC04080.JPG

DSC04082.JPG

DSC04081.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tanks Mort  for Congrats

Yesterday evening After the FORGE Reset I want to played my new " CAT "  Felicia

I Started on IDLE  and played  Only whit  Bunny  Estelle and  Felicia

After 3 Hrs I was at stage  5800

I stop to play and stay running .  After I come some time to put Manly in the game

Also I do not touch at My Forge when I reach 7020   1.2 A and I add 2 others Forge 

I Need to decide what i will do whit them ?????????

I Need to return whit some the good number

You tell that's shit ........  a real one  !!!!