Crossgame event fix

Kjeldryn

I haven't received Mizuk1 girl from hentai clicker as many other players and I have already submited a support ticket and posted on a bug report thread about it. The problem seems to be related with the player having to click on a specific popup on Hentai heroes (which there is no way for the player to manually trigger) which should generate an event on Hentai Clicker. Once the player completes it on Hentai Clicker it should push an event back to Hentai Heroes with the girl reward.

I do not know if I'm right about the above process, but it is too complex and gives opportunity to many errors. This is a suggestion to fix it for this and future crossgame events:

Since the idea is that the user login with same credentials on all games from this publisher, it is not hard to extract data from the other titles on account level once they are recorded

For Hentai Heroes, town is the main screen player will be returning over and over again every time invoking the "show town" script. Simply add to that script: (just some logic, not actual commands)

If [Highest level achieved] value on [Hentai Clicker] > 3000 (and any other requirements there may be)

If Mizuki not present on Harem

Add Mizuki to Harem

Trigger crossgame girl reward banner

No need to push events back and forth between games and a lot less prone to errors

This may easily be done to all future crossgame events

Edit: Since this would be automatic, you may want to add some popup on the target game of the event (on this case Hentai Clicker) warning the player once he completed all goals ON TARGET GAME required for the event (in this case reaching level 3000) that he should log in on the source game (in this case Hentai Heroes) to collect the rewards. If there are additional requirements to complete on THE SOURCE GAME, it may show a popup on login saying the job is done on target game and all the player has to do is to complete requirements X and Y for the reward.

Edited by Kjeldryn
Additional info