Hentai Clicker promo girl.

Felis

19 hours ago, Natheroa said:

For people without banner :

Someone has find a solution on the french part of the forum.

I write it here :

On PC, on your browser, use the link  https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575  

but use your ingame ID of HH instead of "XXXXXX" (you can find your ID in your ingame profil, where you choose avatar)

-> Then, load the HentaiClicker page with the link with your ID (the entire link, not just the part that can be clicked here in forum)

do your connexion on HentaiClicker, do the things to have Mizuki (lvl3000)

-> Reload your HentaiHeroes page to have a new banner to collect Mizuki, just accept and she is yours :)

(note that you probably need to avoid adblocker and so...)

Hope it will work for you :)

This worked for me. I copied the link in notepad, added my ID-number from Hentai Heroes instead of the XXXXXX and copied it to the browser to start Hentai Clicker. I was already over 3000 in the game. I went back to my other browser tab with hentai heroes and at first, nothing happened. I reloaded the window and the banner to get the reward was there.

I've tried all the solutions I've found out there, including the one mentioned here, and none of them have worked.  I play on Microsoft Edge with no pop-up blocker and I turned the ad-blocker off two days ago (which didn't block the banners anyway).  Also tried it in Chrome and Opera with no success.  I've also reset 3 times since the event was announced, gotten past 3k, and still nothing!

I've contacted customer support yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet either.

It's more upsetting for me since I was around 5.7k and nearly to the next girl when I heard I needed to reset.  

Edited by jrg7777

1 hour ago, Natheroa said:

this solution work for hentaiheroes, not the nutaku version, sorry

I don't play the nutaku version, I play the direct version both HH and HC, with the same email account.  And only on pc, I don't use the mobile app either. 

Edited by jrg7777

Update: It finally worked on the third try.  After accessing the link, there was like a 2 minute delay before I got the message, though refreshing HH got me the banner instantly.

Still messed up that we had to go through all this roundabout to get what was supposed to be a simple click and done, and some people had it working fine...

• Like 1

For those players using Chrome and following the French solution try this as well:

After Leveling to 3000 on Hentai Clicker first Save your game.  DO NOT RESTART LEVELS BACK TO 10. KEEP AT LEVEL 3000!!!!   

Then Exit out of your current game. 

Reload Hentai Clicker game from Original Link with your ID and     &game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Pop up on Hentai Clinker should load. 

Head back to Hentai Heroes. If Banner does not appear Reload game once and Banner should appear.

And Accept Girl...

This worked for me and hopefully you too....

3 hours ago, adannoes said:

Oh.... I'm very ANGRY!!!!
I've tried all the stuff here... Really considering leaving the game... the same happened with Clarisse promo...

I feel very disapointed with the stuff of the game... No official answers?????

look at HOW TO GET MIZUKI IT WORKS TESTED IT in the general section of the forum, if you are a hentaiheroes user.

3 hours ago, Gett said:

no matter what i do it's not working, tried french solution, turned off ad-blockers, popup blockers etc. using opera browser though.

look at HOW TO GET MIZUKI IT WORKS TESTED IT in the general section of the forum, if you are a hentaiheroes user.

13 hours ago, nope1 said:

didn't work for me, I copied the link, my clicker said I received a reward in HH. Go too HH....nothing

Have you inserted YOUR ingame ID (6 numbers) in the link? From what you are saying it sounds like you have earned it for someone else... Anyways customer support have asked us not to use that link as it screws their work to fix the issue.

2 hours ago, headbanger1066 said:

So... I play on Nutaku, so the French solution won't work for me. And I clicked on "stop seeing this" on the banner, so now I can't get the girl?

This stinks.

At the moment there's no way to be honest, once you close the banner accidentally or not it's NOT going to appear AGAIN. A badly implemented promotion. You can try to contact customer support, but i doubt they can help you with anything like making the banner visible again. :/

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:21 AM, Cantrix said:

look at HOW TO GET MIZUKI IT WORKS TESTED IT in the general section of the forum, if you are a hentaiheroes user.

trying that method now, will write here what happened once i reach 3000

edit: it worked

Edited by Gett

8 hours ago, adannoes said:

Didn't work either... I'm losing my temper right now. 

Just wait then she is not a time limited exclusive girl, so she won't disappear. I know it sucks but that's how it goes when they decide to implement new stuff without trying it out on the ptr first. :/

hace 3 horas, Cantrix dijo:

Just wait then she is not a time limited exclusive girl, so she won't disappear. I know it sucks but that's how it goes when they decide to implement new stuff without trying it out on the ptr first. :/

What browser do you use?
I tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox

ok so i was also struggling with the 'french method' but i realised that i had misread the instructions like: instead i added my IGN to the XXXXXX spot where u should insert your in game ID number :'D

just want to clarify if someone else is making the same mistake :D

oh and i went past level 3000 and then resetted and got notice that i can claim my reward in Hentai heroes

Edited by ramzem