Boosters as Battle Prizes

TALON

Now I know this may just be my opinion and that others may disagree, but I would prefer NOT to receive Boosters as part of the prize when I win an arena battle.  Most of the time, I am using these battles as a way of making money and the boosters don't sell for very much.  Also, I just don't use the things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[be polite] i dont need boosters either but i use them just to use them..who cares if they dont sell much keep battling and you wont have to complain i started 3 days ago and im already level 30 because of boosters and other things..besides your doing it for the mojo and if you play right..you get more money from your harlem than battles most of the time my highest girl is putting out 3,800 every hour and my lowest one ugh let's not talk i think it's a bug she gives out 350 even thou she is maxed which makes no sense

nope i dont do arena for mojo or boosters. all i need is gold and points for the contests. affection r nice too if they r at least green. but boosters. they r just useless. the bonus is too small selling price is also too small and anyway i dont need them. most ppl i fight have 10-20k less life so its no problem to beat.

On 10/1/2017 at 8:50 AM, ned666 said:

Boss battles pay more when you get further in the game.

And if you don't want comments, don't post in a public forum.

The only reason I even posted this at all was because it is the ONLY way I knew of to contact the Game Developers.  So you can just mind your own business!

They're most likely going to make them more useful in the future but no point doing that until people start getting to the level cap which is level 400 they don't add enough to your stats to help against someone with much higher stats than you at moment since they still give the same as when level 40 was the level cap.

You would be better off keeping them for the future than selling them since they do not sell for much now anyways i have lots of them as well..

4 hours ago, TALON said:

The only reason I even posted this at all was because it is the ONLY way I knew of to contact the Game Developers.  So you can just mind your own business!

If you want a higher chance of them seeing it use google translator to translate what you said into french and post on the French side of the forums using google chrome will translate their reply''s into English to you as well i do agree with you that it would be at least better to remove them until people start reaching level 400 which is when they would most likely be updated since people would be at the level cap at least.