Event pachinko

paw565

The event pachinko only gives you a "high chance" (known to be actually 22.5%) at 1 girl or 1 avatar. The only thing it guarantees is 3 legendary items. Your result is neither a bug nor even bad luck. It's the expected result for one spin of this particular pachinko.

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

The event pachinko only gives you a "high chance" (known to be actually 22.5%) at 1 girl or 1 avatar. The only thing it guarantees is 3 legendary items. Your result is neither a bug nor even bad luck. It's the expected result for one spin of this particular pachinko.

That's also incorrect, btw.
The 22.5% is for girls. In fact, you also have 22.5% chance to get an avatar, independent from getting a girl.
The text on the event pachinko is simply wrong, because you can get both an avatar and a girl, which means you are guaranteed 2 legendary items.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The 22.5% is for girls. In fact, you also have 22.5% chance to get an avatar, independent from getting a girl.

Thanks. I didn't know this as clearly as you put it. I'm not sure if this is slightly worse or slightly better than what I thought it was, but in any case I'm really glad I stayed away from event pachinko. ^^

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks. I didn't know this as clearly as you put it. I'm not sure if this is slightly worse or slightly better than what I thought it was, but in any case I'm really glad I stayed away from event pachinko. ^^

Simple to remember, because they don't want to give this server a worse droprate of girls compared to Nutaku, where we are limited by Nutaku's avatars and don't have in-game HH avatars.

• Thanks 1