Bug during event

Mort

In the Event as i was spending the Extra Hearts that we could earn a bug happend as i was spending them. I spend it to Angela and i when i has finished the Challenge the Bug appeared.

1st i unlocked her 3rd Perk but also her third Affection scene, what should be impossible but the screen was all white only the Text appeared. see 1st and 2nd Picture.

2nd all spending was undone, like i would have getting no Hearts, see 3rd Picture

Please fix this.

Beweis 3.jpg

Beweis 1.jpg

Beweis 2.jpg

Seems that the bug appeared when you try using affection points when you go dirctly from the Event screen to the Harem screen by clicking on the Image of the Girl. 4 affection points lost again makes now more than 660 points lost. Later i will try  the bug from the ordinary office screen.

OK that seems to be the mistake after changing from the Office screen to the Harem screen the spend points seem to stay but i can be only really sure after trying her 9th Grade a second time, this time from the office.

1 minute ago, Sainuu01 said:

Idem, I lost 250 affection. How can we get them back ?

Thank you.

We can just hope for a compensation, sometimes Devs giving them when they see it is the fault of a bug. At least the Kobans stay.

hace 4 minutos, Mort dijo:

We can just hope for a compensation, sometimes Devs giving them when they see it is the fault of a bug. At least the Kobans stay.

On the one hand, I would like to recover my affection. On the other hand, 800+ clicks again will be painful xD