affection lost

got girl finishing level 5000 and shortly after that finished 1200 levels in the even got 800 hearts. Previously i had a booster that increaded 5x affection given. Boosted Clara to 3 open hearts in Harem, but now all of that is gone.

That is, the affection is gone. And the booster aparently has ended.

edit: it seems all the event bonuses are gone (2000 kobans for sure)

Edited by AutomaticBody
  • Like 1

Same bug, i give affection to girls after reload everythink is gone and the have the affection before restart. I Cant push girls anymore....

Game is broken after Halloween update.

Edited by Alzw
  • Like 1

I got the same problem there, all my affection is lost, I got Megane to the level 6 but now she's back to level 5, I just lost 80 points :( seems that I will have to wait a fix before spending anything before. (even if they said it should be fixed, it's not, I am from Belgium if it can help for the server)

Edited by WarSheep985

Same. i got the 800 affection, put it into angela, had a weird glitch where it skipped over her second affection level, got home from work and had an error message that i was using an "old version" and I needed to clear my cache, and angela was back to only having 10 affection on the first level. Bummer.

worst for me - i used "Gacha" where i got affection increase. That prompted me to spend more time to get those 800 points, as every 20th click would give me not 1.1 affection, but 5.5 affection. so, that is 9000 kobans for Gacha, 2000 kobans from event, and 250 + 800 affection points from event just vanished

• 2 weeks later...